Baxter Construction continues to set the standard for compassion and care while helping protect your business and your employees during the COVID-19 crisis.
We have been at the forefront of cleaning facilities and vehicles for our local public servants, and are also on hand to help you. Baxter follows industry best practices and the highest standards in responding to biological hazards like COVID-19 and others with highly effect disinfectants and advanced pre-emptive or reactive cleaning techniques.
- Bathroom Remodel
- Baxter Construction Remodel Portfolio
- COVID Services
- Kitchen Remodel
- Professional Fire Damage Restoration in Yakima
- Professional Mold Removal in Yakima
- Professional Smoke Damage Restoration in Yakima
- Professional Water Damage Restoration in Yakima
- Professional Wind & Storm Damage Restoration in Yakima
COVID Specific Services
Low Volume Fogging
Pre-emptive cleaning walls, floors, and other horizontal surfaces. Great for ongoing maintenance.
Fogging & Horizontal Surface Clean
Includes fogging plus extra cleaning for high-touch surfaces like door handles, rails, phones, drawers, desktops, etc.
Fogging & All Surface Clean
A complete, all surfaces clean that is the industry standard when a COVID-19 case has been confirmed in a space.